Monday 26 October 2009

Bumper cars :D

well hello hello helloo
long time no speak...its cus i have no time on my hands no more :(

but anywho...
yesterday and the day before = total *DRAMA*.
yesterday was like a episode of the Hills....

well...see...my cousin decided to get involved with this ''thing'' and so...she got really pissed off cause ''UNKNOWN''* was being a smart arse basically.
so...my cousin...rang me up.....
came to my house with her fags....and drowned me in the smell of smoke in my ROOM!.
and then ofc...i had an urge for a fag after doing sooo well without a fag for a week....and so yeh.....
thought my BF was gonna murder me..turned out he didnt care...but i'm gonna stop anyway!!!.
for the good of my health...besides....i dont wanna pause during sex when my lung capacity is down cause i can't breath XD
(that is the best reason i had ever come up with XD).

so yeh...next time my cousin decide's to do that...she's out of my room.

my life is so uneventful...NOT. lol

well this morning....i woke up to the excitement that TH are going to be on mtv today at 4pm
**getting ready to record it on dvd =P**

and i seen this video and it just made me laugh so much...
TEAM HAGEN AND TOM FTW!!!!!








Helzy_xo
'sealed with an xo'

No comments:

Post a Comment